1. The Lab: 1920s luxury, with a twist of science. Offering tapas style dishes alongside fabulous cocktails.
2. University Arms: As an old coaching inn, Parker’s Tavern has been a meeting spot for over a hundred years. The inventiveness of our cocktail list is matched only by a famously well-stocked wine cellar.
3. Novi: City centre based Novi is a coffee bar by day and offers botanical cocktails alongside their other quality drinks by night. Perfect for a fun night out in the historic city centre. Enjoy the tasty food offering too!
4. The Orator: The historical Cambridge Union Society has long since hosted famous speakers for drinks after spirited speeches or passionate debates.
“A Gin and Tonic has saved more Englishman’s lives and minds, than any doctor in the empire” – Winston Churchill. Happy to put that to the test, sir.
5. The Plough: After a short scenic cycle from Cambridge ... tucked away in the leafy village of Coton just outside Cambridge, you’ll find an iconic gastropubfresh with fruity gins, home-made cocktails and if you’re after something non-alcoholic, a great selection of mocktails too.